It's imperative to keep your cannabis ritual organized and safe. It's equally imperative that you remain modern and streamlined. Everything that you carry reflects your good taste. With that in mind, we have you (and your ritual) covered.
- Scent suppression throughout for extreme discretion
- Water-resistant protective lining inside pockets and mini Paq for easy maintenance
- Premium fine-grained smooth lambskin leather with "buttery" hand-feel
- Soft suede with a napped finish and supple hand-feel
- Two deep pockets provide substantial room for dry herbs, papers, crutches, and other accessories - as well as small items like a credit card and key
- Ultra-thin and extremely pliable internal padding throughout to ensure safe carrying and shock absorption
- Strong internal elastics hold tools/tips/clips tightly while keeping them easily accessible
- A removable internal pouch designed to carry the critical articles of your ritual when you want to downsize; Perfect for the small Stonedware Geo Pipe or PAX vaporizer, along with a charger, a 50mm vial of flower, and a 50mm 4-piece dry herb grinder
- Removable pouch attaches/detaches magnetically
- Impeccable stitching, hand-skived edges
100% fine-grained premium lambskin leather and suede, each with super supple hand-feel
Dimensions/Weight Of Exterior Paq (unrolled):
Length (top to bottom) - 11"
Width (side to side) - 8"
Depth - 1/8"
Weight - 5oz
Dimensions/Weight of Pop Out Pouch:
Length - 2.5"
Width (side to side) - 8"
Depth - 2.5"
Weight - 2oz
Total Weight of Exterior Paq + Pop-Out Pouch: 7oz
Premium minimalist gold-toned hardware throughout; featuring durable YKK zippers
Black leather exterior/steel gray suede interior
Hand-pressed monograms are debossed in-house; We will private message you for details. Special characters are also available.
Exterior—spot clean with a damp cloth and occasionally apply leather conditioner; Interior—clean suede with a suede brush, wipe pocket interiors with a damp cloth
Rogue Paq (Patent Issued) was founded by NY wardrobe stylist and Goldman Sachs alumna, Jessica Cadmus (AKA the Wardrobe Whisperer), who thinks non-stop about how people present themselves. Her style advice and commentary has been featured on CBS This Morning: Saturday, Bloomberg TV, CNN, Wall Street Journal's Market Watch, Business Insider, and more. She's worked for small as well as leading media companies, such as HBO, to get stars red-carpet ready. Jessica has been a featured stylist at major events like NY's Fashion's Night Out and she's been a guest stylist for international brands like Hugo Boss, Reiss, and Alexis Bittar. She has spent the last 12 years dressing power brokers and influencers and ensuring their aesthetic is highly cultivated. When she discovered her clients were carrying their ritual in vessels like old pencil cases and baggies, a problem defined itself: the need for a refined carrying case. It was from that need that Rogue Paq was born.
Because Jess is keenly aware that everything a person puts on and carries reflects who they are, she has designed each version of the Rogue Paq ritual case with a sleek, sophisticated, and polished aesthetic. She hand-selects premium materials and hardware and composes them in harmonious combinations. The results are elevated and luxurious yet remain subtle and discreet.
Form may follow function, but we believe that the two are not mutually exclusive. Rogue Paq cannabis carriers are also highly functional and exceptionally well made. Their thoughtful design includes details like easy-to-wipe, water-resistant interior pockets for simple maintenance and scent suppression, and quick-access internal elastics for scissors, hemostats, cleaners, pens and chords.
Gone are the days when you have to root in the depths of your bag or pockets to locate the various articles of your ritual. With Rogue Paq, your tools and accessories will be neatly organized and safely guarded -- while preserving, and elevating, your core style.
To learn more visit roguepaq.com